Saturday, January 28, 2012
Bring it on...
Where to begin? Thursday I had one class and slept the rest of the day. I went to the bread store to get bread thinking it would be okay with my stomach. Apparently I was wrong actually the opposite. From the first bite I felt nausiated. After class I thought I would get some frozen yogurt to maybe help my stomach and it did. I had lunch of soup because that was going to be my new diet. I slept the rest of the day, I went to meet up with friends because we were going to the supermaxi and then to a girls house to watch movies. Well I got really sick again and frustrated, I got what I needed and left in a taxi to my house because I knew I wouldn't be able to survive the rest of the night. My mom was very worried when I got home. I think it has something to do with the bread even the taste isn't right in my mouth my mom agrees but also thinks it is because of the ice cream which means no more ice cream for jillian for 5 days! Yeah right! Friday my stomach still hurt but I had to go to class I had no choice. Walking to class now is a struggle for me because my body is used to laying in bed all day and has no strength. Good thing there is a park in the middle of my journey. Spanish class is awesome and I love my teacher, it is really easy but it is a good review. Friday night we had dance class. Friday we learned hip hop. Our instructor choreographed a dance to Party Rock Anthem and now we are working on a dance to an Usher song! This is the best part of my week, I really miss dancing. After dance class we had a meeting about our outdoor pursuits class! This morning I woke up feeling much better! I was sad I didn't get to go out with the girls but I needed all the strength I could get for today. This morning we went rock climbing. This class counts for college credit and we are tested on journals and how much we try and work hard. First we learned to repell down the rock (easiest part). Then we learned how to climb. I started on the hardest part and didn't make it because my strength was gone. The group convinced me to still climb the easier rock, which was still very difficult. It is difficult to find a place to put your feet and hands. I was nervous I was going to put my hand in a hole and there would be a creature waiting for me. Thankfully there wasn't and with the support of my friends I did something I never thought I would be able to do especially after being in the hospital for three days. My whole body was shaking but after I was so excited to have accomplished it! We finished climbing and the girls and I went to Tuddo Freddo (the ice cream/ misc. restaurant) I ordered ice cream and pizza, if my mom saw I would be in big trouble. I am only suppose to be on a cracker and soup diet its so hard! On my way out I blacked out and my feet gave out. I fell down all the stairs and will have a bruise on my back and arm for awhile. I ended up getting lots of sun today! So excited! On my walk home I bought strawberries, the best strawberries ever! Showered had my soup and strange warm oatmeal fruit drink thing. It is a good flavour, it is just different. Lots of studying to do now because I have midterms already Tuesday and Wednesday. They keep us so busy here, I love it and exactly three months from today I will be in Peru for ten days! Tomorrow we are going to two different towns to buy lots of souvineers! Chau!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment