Saturday, April 28, 2012

Today is my last day

Tuesday I went zip lining and survived!  It was so much fun!  I am so glad I did it they start you off small and gradually get higher and higher.  It was awesome!  The rest of the week I finished getting all of my souvenirs and hanging out with friends and family.  Thursday my host dad got really sick at lunch.  My mom and dad were searching through their pills to find one for him to take.  Then he took one and had to have another bite of the delicious chocolate cake.  It was hilarious.  My dad asked for less salad and rice and I asked for more salad and less meat.  It's great!  Well he has been really sick and yesterday he told me it was because I was leaving but who knows.  Friday I had my spanish final and I was done with classes.  After the test I bought my family a flower arrangement and a torta mojado!  So good.  My mom and I had lunch which was so filling and I went to get my last manicure!  For $3 I enjoyed everyone!  Last night I had a despedida with my group and some of the corrdinators.  I presented a speech to the group about each person and my personal experience.  Everyone loved it, it was quite emotional.  After our speeches Kim prepared a slideshow with baby pictures of everyone anf of course I was first so up on this huge screen is a fat naked baby sitting in a bathtub, oh well it was cute and funny.  It was nice to see everyone and then see everyone throughout the program.  It was a good meal as well and a good night.  I went home after to spend time with my family.  Woke up my last morning to the Maestro fixing the hot water hose or something.  I don't really know but there was a lot fo pounding and my mom came in and asked me what my plans were for today, of course they were going to be with her. Well time to go prepare for the rest of this sad day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment